Feb 9, 2013
I thank Ashley Cameron for this award. Visit her blog at Ashley Cameron’s Writing
Here are the Versatile Blogger Award Rules
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Ashley, here are 7 facts about me … (my name is Jacqueline, Jackie for short)
1. I am old and tired (ha ha)
2. I ride a motorcycle (a black Yamaha Virago 250)
3. I have a twin sister and a younger brother
4. I love the art of from-scratch baking (and then of course, eating – last week it was cinnamon rolls)
5. I have been told that I think too much
6. I am a new wordpress blogger
7. I want to live in Ohio with farm animals and a garden
I nominate the following bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award –
since I’ve only been doing this a month, I don’t know 15 bloggers to award this to
but I think these are pretty worthy – sorry to break the rules, but I want to accept this award
Robin at A Christian Overcomer (this is my sister’s site and she has taught me so much about wordpress – today we worked on creating a beautiful background for her site – I think it’s romantic and like looking at a beautiful scene through a window)
Bud Glory at Artless Poems (he is so creative and very artless)
Perpetua at The Seeker (I love her)
Life on Wry (she is a writer and a painter, just like my mother – and we use the same theme: Splendio)
Shaggy & Bob (the best blog from the cat’s POV, for kitty lovers – and they are so photogenic and witty)
Teryn O’Brian at Identity Renewed (an exquisite explanation of identity)
Wendy at MeaningfulWesternLife (the mushroom photos are worth the click)