Feb 9, 2013
I thank Ashley Cameron for this award. Visit her blog at Ashley Cameron’s Writing
Here are the Versatile Blogger Award Rules
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Ashley, here are 7 facts about me … (my name is Jacqueline, Jackie for short)
What Roe v. Wade teaches us from the blog: A Christian Overcomer
Re-Blog of a post about “Roe -v- Wade”
In response to a comment on Feb 9th by To Give You Hope
Does the bible say specifically from the moment of conception? Are you making an assumption? If I say to someone “I know you” does that mean I know them from the moment they were born? I feel disappointed by anti-abortion Christians who are not adoptive parents of “unwanted” children. There are plenty of people who desire a new born white baby, but who will adopt all the others? I would like the churches to emphasize adoption of unwanted babies and children of all ages. If they do this then they would gain enormous respect from the population as a whole, even atheists.
Posted in All Posts, GTBA's Contents, new age ideas, religion, spirituality
- Tagged abortion, adopt, adoption, blog, christian, church, question, truth
My twin sister loves to blog and has encouraged me (strongly!) to start one of my own. I have now given in and so I’m here writing my thoughts for complete strangers to read. Wish me luck.
ps her blog is called A Christian Overcomer – My Human Journey to God